I have tried so many training and eating plans.
I was eating many food I didn't like it. Sometimes I only ate because it was healthy and had protein.
But nothing I could do for long! I was always looking for something to be satisfied, not to suffer!
Finally I found how to enjoy food and stay in shape and I believe it can work for you as well!
I am going to write what I eat, why and what I tried.
Remember everything takes time so don't be hard on yourself and be patient! Every small change will be good! It is very challenging when someone is offering you chocolate to say no!
Can you imagine I was working like waitress all day around these deserts, bringing them to customers? Can you imagine bringing pizza to someone and you know you can't eat it if you want to have great abs! So if you are saying you work in restaurant or coffee shops and it is hard to follow healthy eating around all amazing tasty food I know how you feel! But still you can do it! I was bringing my own food or it was always choice to have good meal as well. My friends were calling me fruit maniac.
- First don't drink calories, it is better to eat them ( I used to drink a lot juices, sweet teas, hot chocolate, coca- cola). Now I drink water, black coffee with little skim milk, cocoa with water and little milk. I still sometimes craving for fizzy drink so I drink sparkling mineral water with lemon and sometimes coco-cola zero.
- Eat breakfast! I was doing cardio in the morning on empty stomach. You don't have to do it if you have balanced diet. I don't do it now and I have results as well. I managed spinning class in 6 in the morning on empty stomach but I was extremely hungry all day. Here you can see what I eat for breakfast. Cocoa oatmeal with banana. I eat it any time I got munches for chocolate!
- Eat regularly! Really if you eat 5 times, you feel good, you have energy and you will look good as well! I was trying not to eat mornings or afternoons.You din't have great energy and I definitely was craving for something. Enjoy eating!
- Don't eat late at night, but have some small snack if you are hungry (yoghurt, boiled eggs mostly whites). I was big believer I can't eat carbs after 6 in the evening but I eat now little oats, even banana and I am OK. I was very hard on myself and I realized I don't have to. I am trying to listen my body what needs! I was reading always so many articles about food. Choose the healthiest way which will work for you. Don't eat something you don't like.
- Treat yourself! I was always trying to give up everything. But then I was craving for it more. Say yourself I will have this chocolate for example on Sunday and you will have good time. You will be excited to looking forward. Many times I ended up in super market eating 10 cookies, Snickers....If you have regularly some small treat you won't over done when you get munches.
- I eat steak, fish, tuna, chicken, eggs. Everyone knows it is a good protein. I was vegetarian for almost 3 years. It didn't work for me. I was always hungry and I was eating too much nuts. Nuts are healthy but they have a lot of fat as well. Instead of portion 200 calories chicken, I easy ate 2000 calories from nuts. I was exercising like crazy, cardio and I didn't see great results. My lower body was still without shape and lean muscles. I can be without meat.I am not meat lover but I have to say I feel much better eating meat. What about you?
- Be patient! A lot of my friends say I tried this for 2 weeks and I don't see result. If you will do everything right you will see it! I was doing a lot of mistakes with training and eating. If you think you will train more for better results I realized it isn't truth as well. Really you don't have to killing yourself in gym and dying from hunger. Your body needs rest as well!
- I used to drink a lot of protein shakes and I was eating protein bars. I see my body works better with natural food. You don't need to buy expensive proteins bars and shakes.
Believe me if I leave this road of healthy eating I will have belly and my loves handles back very soon!If you like leave comments or ask me more questions. I will be posting more articles about eating in details.